Job ID 1719
Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
Industry Real Estate
Blocktech MEP are looking on behalf of their client for a Building Surveyor, the role is working in the residential and commercial industry carrying out client visits on behalf of the company, looking for the usual signs of defects or concerns.
The ideal candidate does not necessarily need a HNC although it would be great.
The client is looking for someone from a Building/Carpentry background with a good overall knowledge or how buildings are put together and have practical experience working within them.
For the right candidate who enjoys to read, learn and grow within the industry full training will be given.
Necessary requirements and attributes for the successful candidate:
- Ability to build and manage relationships with clients and customers.
- Presentable, client facing, and keen to learn and grow.
- Competent with Technology, Microsoft, Excel and CRM packages
- Demonstrate Stability by spending more than 3 years within a similar company.
- Strong communicator, both verbally & in writing
- Self-motivated to deliver.
- A Good work ethic and self-motivation
- Systematic and thorough.
Our client is a highly experienced, independent, practice of Chartered Surveyors & Engineers. They are a well-established family firm which has grown from strength to strength over the last 18 years, whilst maintaining the original values. They offer a range of services including building surveys, structural inspections, party wall matters, structural design, and valuations.
- Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:00
- Appointments Mon to Thurs and admin and reports carried out from home on Fridays.
- Overtime available on Saturdays
Please apply with a Cv, and we will call you to discuss and answer any questions.