Job ID 1534
Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
Blocktech Mep have a great opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join a company that has established a reputation for exceptional delivery of Engineering services to some of London’s largest and most complex construction projects. They have grown steadily over the past 20 years into one of the most innovative companies in the London Building Services Market.
Our client is really looking for someone with a good work ethic looking to grow and develop with them. The role suits an individual looking to progress into project management as the company has its own in-house engineering development programme which trains and upskills engineers with many success stories available across the company.
Successful candidate’s necessary requirements and attributes:
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- The ability to show stability by spending 2 years or more with a reputable engineering firm or consultancy.
- Validation procedures experience
- Significant project engineering technical experience
- Able to ensure that technical assessments are completed as required and technical issues are resolved without delay.
- Able to Complete electrical system walk-downs to ensure systems are compliant with specifications and drawings.
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
- Innovates and leads in electrical/technical activity and challenges
- Process driven and focussed on EHS and Quality Work Management Systems and Processes
- Solves problems analytically and acts decisively
- Able to liaise with both internal and external design teams
- A great work ethic with examples of their drive
If successful, you will be joining a growing forward-thinking company with a good work ethos and team spirit. The role is based in their London Office with travel to projects in and around London as necessary.
Package Range: £50’000 plus benefits