Job ID 1527
Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Blocktech MEP are looking for an Electrical Project Manager with a great work Ethos who is looking to innovate, make a home and a grow with a business. The client is looking for someone to be part of the journey so the ideal candidate will have proven stability by spending more than 3 years within an established Electrical Business. This role ideally suits an individual looking to put their own stamp on projects and bring ideas to the table.
Our client delivers high quality mechanical, electrical and fabric refurbishment and fitout projects across the South East and London area. Managing projects in a variety of sectors from; Healthcare Trusts, Banks, Museums, Schools, Residential Schemes and Commercial offices.
The client is ideally looking for a candidate with experience in managing projects ranging from a hundred thousand to three million plus, across several different sectors. They will need to have a proven track record in managing teams to successfully deliver projects in time, within budget, and with minimum lost man hours.
Necessary requirements and attributes for the successful candidate:
- Qualification in Electrical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or Strong Trades background.
- Three years plus experience at project manager level
- Detailed knowledge of the Project Manager role
- Detailed knowledge of Engineering
- Proven ability of managing and delivering projects from 100k to 3M
- Commercial knowledge and understanding
- Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
- Ability to juggle and manage many priorities.
- Ability to plan and programme
- Prioritise and allocate time according to priority
- Assess relative risk and allocate time according
- Manage performance: monitor, give feedback, and confront issues
- Attend and participate in monthly project managers meetings
- Put forward idea’s for continuous improvement of the company
- Able to manage, monitor and assist sub-contract companies
- Find a problem or issue as a challenge to overcome and learn from
- Able to adopt and embrace new technologies