Job ID 1608
Career Level Others
Experience 5 Years
Blocktech MEP is currently looking on behalf of their client for an Electrical Supervisor/Foreman for a permanent role based in Dublin.
They are seeking an ambitious, self-motivated, and enthusiastic Electrical Supervisor to join their growing team.
If you are looking to join a progressive company, gain experience within a diverse variety of different sectors, further develop your career, and grown within a company, we would love to hear from you.
This will be a rewarding and challenging career opportunity for the right individual and our client is really looking for someone with a great work Ethos who can drive teams forward in a collaborative manner.
- Manage and drive a team to meet all project requirements and deadlines
- Coordinating and planning resources including labour, materials and sub-contractors
- Ensuring adherence to company safety and quality procedures
- Prepare relevant reports as requested
- Provide detailed progress reports
Successful candidate requirements.
- Proficient in use of systems software related to site foreman functions
- 5+ years’ experience working with a recognised electrical contractor
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within an electrical supervision role
- Proven track record of coordinating and managing large scale projects
- Experience working with a Mechanical/Electrical contractor.
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with fluent English
- A good work ethos, with a will to succeed through a collaborative approach.
Our client is an award-winning M&E engineering contractor who specialise in the planning, management & delivery of projects. They pride themselves on the quality, safety, sustainability, and collaboration of their operations in sectors that spread across Commercial, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Mission Critical, Residential, Hospitality, Industrial, Retail and Education.