Job ID 1669
Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Blocktech Mep are looking for a Junior Mechanical Project Manager to join our highly regarded engineering client. The ideal candidate will have proven stability by spending more than 4 years within an established M and E business in either a senior supervisor/site manager role or similar Junior Project management role. They will also ideally have experience in both Residential and Commercial CAT A and Cat B projects.
Our client works across many sectors including Commercial fit-outs, hospitals, schools, healthcare in general, public sector, Data Centre’s and residential new build.
To be acceptable for this role you will also need to be driven to deliver quality projects in time and within budget, take pride in your work, ownership, responsibility both financially and progressively.
Necessary Requirements or attributes for the successful candidate:
- Excellent team management experience within your current role.
- Knowledge of the project manager role.
- Demonstrate stability by spending more than 3 years within a similar company.
- Excellent team management skills both internal and with subcontractors.
- Able to attend and contribute to monthly management meetings.
- Experience in being involved in projects from Inception to completion withing your current role.
- Take responsibility for Health and Safety adhering to all company and client procedures and following company protocol on any near misses or accidents.
- Lead and motivate the team
- Manage performance: monitor, supply feedback, and confront issues.
- Commercial understanding and the ability to take ownership and deliver projects within budget.
- Find a problem or issue as a challenge to overcome and learn from.
- Able to work with and adapt quickly to new (role based) technologies/software.
If successful you will become part of our clients Dynamic MEP Services Company with an annual turnover of more than a 100 million. The company works on high level projects across a diverse range of industry sectors both in the UK and Europe
You will receive 65k to 70k depending on experience, with an accompanying benefits package, 27 days holiday, working from Monday to Friday 8.5 Hour days.
If you meet the requirements/attributes and have worked within an established M & E company for 4 years in a similar role then please apply with your cv and a covering note