Job ID 1550
Career Level Others
Experience 5 Years
Blocktech Mep are looking for a M & E Quantity Surveyor with previous UK commercial office fit-out experience. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience and have a portfolio of Fit-out projects they can discuss at point of interview. Our client is looking for a permanent placement, someone to come in and be part of the team and grow with the company.
Our client provides full turn-key solutions in Mechanical and Electrical Services, from design, supply, and installation through to bespoke service and maintenance packages. The company has built its foundation over the past years by focusing on client satisfaction, team work ethic, and pride in project delivery.
The successful candidate requirements and responsibilities are:
- Take responsibility of and manage the commercial and contractual requirements through the life cycle of the project.
- Project procurement including sub-contractors.
- Conduct cost and risk analysis.
- Provide and manage accurate project costing, margin & cashflow reports.
- Provide valuations and certs when required
- Consult and configure final accounts
- Take responsibly of and manage the commercial and contractual requirements through the life cycle of projects.
- Analyse Tenders to maximise profits.
- Actively participate in the tender process, from initial tender documentation through analysis and reporting.
- A relevant degree qualification.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Mechanical and Electrical experience essential
- A proven track record in customer relationship development
- Proficient in IT and Microsoft office packages
Salary Range between £70,000 and £90,000
(The client is prepared to pay the top range for the perfect candidate with exact experience and perfect credentials)