Job ID 1733
Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
Blocktech MEP are looking on behalf of their client for a Project Administrator to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will have very good attention to detail, enjoy a fast passed environment, and be able to hit the ground running.
Our client is an M & E contractor supporting its growing client base with their building services engineering needs within renewable energy, construction, and utilities. They have a very good team ethos and encourage an ever-evolving environment that cultivates growth and achievement.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Day to day varied administrative support to the busy Projects Team
- Attend and minute meetings and team discussions.
- Create and maintain client documents.
- Create, populate, and maintain detailed spreadsheets and tracking documents.
- Maintain job folders and offer support in corrections.
- Management of resource & labour allocation of engineers
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Produce CPP and collage O&M manuals.
- Submit and monitor applications for required utilities.
- New Software trial when required.
- Maintain the document register.
- Manage training for all staff.
- Working with all Project Managers to aid project completion.
- Track Engineers login times on site
- Basic Knowledge of M&E environment would be an advantage.
- Excellent Computer knowledge, mainly Excel/Word/Powerpoint
- Excellent Communication
- Excellent Teamwork
- Task focused.
- Excellent Attention to detail
Successful candidate benefits:
- Apple IT Equipment
- Company Pension
- 20 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- £25,000 (Subject to experience)
- Ongoing career development plan including the opportunity to grow with client during its rapid rate of expansion.
- Working Hours: 8:00 to 17:00
Please apply with your Cv and we will call you to discuss further.
Other jobs you may like
Mechanical Site Manager (Quick Contract)
- @ Blocktech MEP
- Colchester, Essex, England, United Kingdom