Job ID 1657
Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
Blocktech MEP are looking on behalf of their client for Refrigeration engineers with roles available in Essex, Kent, Bristol, and Southampton. There are several roles available to fill and we are interested in both Commercial or Industrial, and Maintenance, or Service refrigeration engineers.
The role is to carry out the service and maintenance of refrigeration systems and associated plant on customer sites throughout the midlands, Southeast England, and home counties.
In return the company offers good rates of pay, training and development when requested and the following:
- 5 week on call rotation, with any call out paid at time and a half door to door.
- Overtime available on Saturdays at time and a half, and Sundays at double time when available.
- Company vehicle, mobile phone, and laptop.
- Private healthcare, Pension, and 25 days holiday (Plus bank holidays)
The successful candidates’ requirements or attributes:
- 3 Years relevant experience.
- Experience of the service, maintenance and troubleshooting of refrigeration systems, associated components and plant.
- Hold a City and Guilds level 3 in Refrigeration/Air Conditioning
- Not essential, but a plus to hold an Ammonia-handling certificate
- The ability to fault find and maintain both new and existing installations
- Knowledge of current COSHH and Construction Industry safety regulations
- The ability to commission and test both new and existing installations
- Welding, soldering and brazing skills
- Good communication skills when dealing with colleagues, customers and suppliers
- A Full driving licence and CSCS card
- A good work ethos and the ability to be a good brand ambassador for the client.
Our client is a leading independent refrigeration company, capable of designing, installing, servicing and maintaining all types of refrigeration systems. They have been established for over 20 years and have continued to steadily grow and build relationships with new and existing clients.
Please apply with an up to date CV and we will call to discuss further benefits and answer any questions you may have over territory and locations