Job ID 1667
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Blocktech Mep are looking for a Mechanical Project Manager to join our highly regarded engineering client with excellent team management and at least 5 years’ experience. The ideal candidate will have proven stability by spending more than 4 years within an established M and E business. They will also have experience in both Residential and Commercial with notable projects to discuss.
Our client works across many sectors including Commercial fit-outs, hospitals, schools, healthcare in general, public sector, Data Centre’s and residential new build. Experience on these types of projects would be a plus.
To be acceptable for this role you will also need to be driven to deliver quality projects in time and within budget, take pride in your work, ownership, responsibility both financially and progressively.
Necessary Requirements or attributes for the successful candidate:
- Detailed Knowledge of the project manager role.
- Demonstrate stability by spending more than 4 years within a similar company.
- Excellent team management skills both internal and with subcontractors.
- Able to attend and contribute to monthly project management meetings.
- Experience in taking projects from Inception to completion and hand over.(With examples of completed projects.)
- Take responsibility for Health and Safety adhering to all company and client procedures and following company protocol on any near misses or accidents.
- Lead and motivate the team
- Manage performance: monitor, supply feedback, and confront issues.
- Commercial understanding and the ability to take ownership and deliver projects within budget. (With examples of completed projects)
- Maintain excellent working relationships with the client from project start up to project completion.
- Find a problem or issue as a challenge to overcome and learn from.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft and project management software.
- Able to work with and adapt quickly to new (role based) technologies
If successful you will become part of our clients Dynamic MEP Services Company with an annual turnover of more than a 100 million. The company works on high level projects across a diverse range of industry sectors both in the UK and Europe
You will receive 75k to 85k depending on experience, with an accompanying benefits package, 27 days holiday, working from Monday to Friday 8.5 Hour days.
If you meet the requirements/attributes and have worked within an established M & E company for 4 years in a similar role then please apply with your cv and a covering note